Thursday, June 24, 2010

Remembering Michael Jackson


Michael Jackson *** August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009 ***

I was always a fan of Michael Jackson.  Like many others, I enjoyed his music and I loved watching him perform.  I never saw him live in concert, but I never missed a chance to watch a televised performance by him.  He was the cutest kid and grew into a very handsome young man.  What happened after that, I won't even speculate.  My son and I enjoyed his "Thriller" album-we wore it out!  And to name just a few of my favorites:  "Billie Jean", "I'm Bad",  and "Man in The Mirror".  I, for one, regret that his life later became troubled and sad.  And I had looked forward to his work and performing in his later years.  But I will always celebrate his life and accomplishments, because they always brought joy to my life.  We miss you Michael Jackson!

****
I'm assuming by now that you've noticed my new survey for 1959...please feel free to vote-I insist!!!  And you have until July 10,2010 before the polls close.

   ****
And it seems as though we're experiencing a light rainstorm right now.  So in honor of this surprise I will leave you with a small quote:

"I KNOW WELL THAT THE JUNE RAINS JUST FALL"  ~Onitsura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say Hello!