Didn't expect to see me here on a Thursday, did you? Well, it could be Friday already in some other parts of the world, but, we'll take that too, won't we?
I hope you all are not too sick from eating all of that Halloween candy! As usual, I bought too much for too little of a crowd. Now, I am faced with the "SELF CONTROL" issue!
Let's see if I can keep it under control, haha!
And...my point, you ask? I'm just passing through today to share a little trivia game that I came across in the "Renew" magazine that I receive periodically. I thought this to be very interesting and kind of fun.
I invite you all, my dear readers to challenge your memories and match the hit song to the decade during which it topped the charts.
The decades are 1950s-2010s
* Collage by Suzanne
Artist photos are courtesy of Yahoo images
The Songs and Artists
1. The Police * "Every Breath You Take"
2. Elvis Presley * "All Shook UP"
3. Whitney Houston * "I Will Always Love You"
4. The Beatles * "I Want To Hold Your Hand"
5. Adele * "Rolling in the Deep"
6. Josh Groban * "You Raise Me Up"
7. Carole King * "It's Too Late"
The Decades are as follows:
There it is friends...see what you can come up with and let me know! Oh, don't worry, I do have the answers tucked away in a safe place!
I'll be off for now. Thank you so much for your visit...please give the Trivia quiz a try! If you have the time, I will be happy to see a "HELLO" from you! And you can come back anytime!
* Cool Autumn breezes had us all fooled here in the Lone Star State this past week. Well...now, we're back to temperatures in the 80's and 90's for this early November, and I'm a bit disappointed! Just as I had the hooded jackets out, I have to put them back in the closet for a few more days, ugh! Oh well, at least I got the summer dust off of them, lol!
Have a safe weekend! See you next time! ♥
* Autumn colors at Branson, Missouri, November 14, 2016 * photo by Suzanne
* Illustration courtesy of Yahoo images and, re constructed at the KardKorner *
"Remember: Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural.
All y'all's is plural possessive."