Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Is it Coffee Time Yet?




photo by Suzanne 

The photo above is a picture of an outdoor gate my husband, Karo built for me a few years ago. We painted it and added hardware to make it real. I added a couple of pots and some Hibiscus. I painted the leaves and vines myself.  I did utilize the help of stencils just to outline and give myself and idea of where to go with it!

 I took the photo into one of my photo programs, added a spotlight and some stars, and this photo made a great backdrop for a Mother's Day card and also a Birthday card. I even took some of the other shots of this gate and made a collage-then brought window panes from my clipart over the additional views to add a more interesting cover.

We just had a horrific thunderstorm and the electricity went off for a few seconds. I lost my first writing of this so I am trying to hurry to finish it.

*** Then, I'll have a nice cup of hot java! ***
 
Thank you for coming by...hope to see you again soon!

A thought for the graduates of 2010: Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars! ~Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say Hello!