Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Karo!


My husband, Karo, was born on July 21st.  I won't give the year-he may not want anyone to know his age.  But he's the greatest!  Always there for me and everyone else.  We've been married for almost 10 years now, and I cannot imagine life without him.  Karo is a loving, caring father and the best Grandfather imaginable!  He's a talented musician, with a great singing voice.  He likes to work on classic cars, and he is very talented in carpentry, electricity and plumbing.  Karo sings a lot-he sings to our pets and even adds their names to his songs.  And a funny guy-makes me laugh a lot. He is my best friend and I love him very much.  He does everything for me-treats me like a queen.  I've always been one to save the best for last, and I gotta tell you, I got the BEST AT LAST!  Happy Birthday Mister!

***
"Everything that goes up must come down.  But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up."
~George Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say Hello!